Friday, April 22, 2011

Wild, Wonderful, West Virginia

Since my parents are frolicking in the Bahamas, I'm off to wild, wonderful West Virginia this morning to spend Easter with my grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousins, including the darling Royar from Young Southern Prep.


Ew...check out my chicken waddle arms (pre-vegan weight loss)....gross.
While there isn't much to do up in the ol' Mountain State, but we'll make our own fun. Royar and I always squeeze in a trip to Gabriel Brothers:
It's totally trashy on the inside, but once you wade through the torn or stained clothes, treasures abound. We've found Juicy sweatpants for $9, ny & co. tops for $2.99...the list goes on and on. And, in my humble opinion, when something is less than $5, it doesn't count as shopping. 

And my grandparents always stock the liquor cabinet with margarita fixin's. What more does a girl need? 

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comments:

Leigh Powell Hines said...

Happy Easter! And lucky parents!

Related Posts with Thumbnails