Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Real Housewives of Orange County: I Snooze, You Lose

We probably don't need to restate my unhealthy obsession with anything to do with Real Housewives of Orange County. (But in case you've been living under a rock, don't I fit right in?)

Is anyone watching this season? Because even though I recently wrote this post, I'm pretty bored with the show. (This doesn't mean that I'm not going to watch, just that some of the magic has died. Slowly. And painfully.)

I mean, they never go drinking anymore, and pretty much just discuss drama that happened three seasons ago. Also, they rent two bedroom condos instead of living in huge mansions. What is this, a show about my own life? No thanks! (But if anyone from Bravo, E!, or Style is reading this, I could TOTALLY get some ratings. Have your people talk to my people.)

The whole point of reality TV for me is just the opposite. I certainly don't watch for a dose of reality. I want to see some hot blondes shopping for bling-bling and sipping bright pink umbrella drinks.

Is that so much to ask?

2 comments:

Alyssa @ Life of bLyss said...

I'm with ya, sister. And the Housewives of OC is the only one I can stand to watch.

I feel like the magic died this past season of The Bachelor, too. But yea, I'll probably always still watch it.

I'd totally watch your reality show. But I don't want any reality there, either. Unless it includes your navigating the dating world.

Maybe we can search for men this Sat night? Yeeeeah?

Haughty by Nature said...

I mean...what was with the part where Peggy said getting new boobs might be be "just the thing" to help her get over post partum depression?

I would hope my reality show would be pretty interesting...but I don't think cameras are really interested in a 25 year old who doesn't even get to a second date with any of her online prospects. Sigh. Or maybe that's just what they're looking for?

Related Posts with Thumbnails