Monday, January 10, 2011

Dashing Through the Snow

While the sky here in Charlotte basically vomits snow (woohoo, no work!) , I can't help but think it was just over a week ago that I was here:


Oceanside on Stocking Island, Bahamas

Where the only footprints are mine...


...the sky and water are equally blue...

...and miles and miles of the most beautiful beach I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot!).
This is my "happy place". (And my "tanning for hotness" place.) Sigh. Spring Break is only 3.5 months away!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

So pretty. Stay warm.

Haughty by Nature said...

Thanks Kristin. This Florida girl is refusing to even step outside in all this snow we have in Charlotte! It scares me. And I'm already cold enough while sitting inside and wrapped in a million blankets, so what's the point?

Related Posts with Thumbnails