Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mental Health Checklist

While taking a sick day for my mental health, among other things (like a stomach bug), I have a few things I need to accomplish. Unfortunately I'm easily distracted by early morning talk shows, Google, and basically anything that hinders productivity.

Things I Should Do
 Sleep in
 Return library books
 Pay overdue fines for aforementioned library books
Yoga 
Make phone calls
Begin reading “Pillars of the Earth” for book club
Laundry
Walk Amelia

Things I Will Actually Do
   Wake up at 6:45 and not be able to go back to sleep
 Watch my Tivo-ed Real Housewives of New Jersey
     Shop online 
 Browse Petfinder.com from 9:28-10:07 am
 Read People 
Drink a beer with lunch
     Take a nap
Make Amelia watch four hours of The Dog Whisperer with me

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails